Tuesday, December 8, 2009

2000-2009: Autopsy-Turvy

As 2009 comes to a rollicking close, I realized that yr basic End of Year lists weren't enough. It's the end of a decade, too. So hey, if Neil Young could do it, why can't I?

I've been assembling giant laundry lists of favorite albums and favorite songs, and as certain things float upwards and other things shake out, I've been inclined to opine on a select few. So, I'll be trying to desperately justify some choices and vilify others, as well as resurrecting a few forgotten favorites and maybe even trying to get some digital media to work with this blog so you guys can actually listen to the stuff.

After the new year, posts will probably become more random, erring on the side of the cool and new rather than the sappily nostalgic. (Oh, 2002, you weren't really all that, were you?)

No comments:

Post a Comment